Wednesday, May 5, 2004

Allgingerbread Men Cookie Recipe

Sitting on the grass, introspection ... Vigil

Anxiety. That word describes my recent days ... Describe the concerns I feel about the future, tells my days for a short time, details insecurity in my immediate economic welfare, portrays the unknown and has not come into my life ...

Sometimes I recontra-attacks and attack me. Strike down inside me and hit my estíritu. Sometimes I feel that makes me sink, despite the maneuvers that attempt to get rid of myself and my disappointments ...


Sometimes invades and enters without permission, without intending to, without my consent procedure. I try to eject, which undesirable and evil villain. Sometimes it comes and I get used, sometimes, I feel I can not do anything. And sometimes, it kills me slowly, but leaving a glimmer of hope and pieces of dreams.

Today I feel very anxious. Today, my soul cries, you feel run down for no apparent reason, no nothing to explain its sensibility ...

hope in God and in me to continue learning to live together and deal with my complaints and needs. Thank God for giving me strength and support, you never disappoint me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment