Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lindsey Mckenzie Dawn

Friends Only

* Livejournal: izumi_ixa .

Entries are / The Entries Are :

Friends Only




Lj
This is a "Friends Only "


That means tickets will be blocked only to Friends. If you want to read, simply add me as a "Friend" and leave a comment this entry.

would be great if you comment how you came to my Journal and something you want to say about you. To add people, I would like to know more about them ^. ^.

To learn more about me, do not hesitate to give you a look at my profile ^. ^

What you will find in this Journal?. Basically: fangirl, Tokusatsu, some JE, news / info, the occasional personal note and I can think to write xD. The material that you upload, will also be "Friends Only".

I love meeting new people, so feel free to add me as a "Friend" if you want to share ideas and others =).

* Important : If you add me as "Friend" you must agree not to re-publish what is written here or the material shared on other sites. And at least we have some other interest in common that ^ - ^ #


my Journal entries above were moved here n_n.
# are to ensure that mis Entradas , dejé un comentario con la cuenta de donde saqué cada Post .


****************************************************


This is a Lj "Friends Only"

To be Added, join to my Lj (add me as "Friend") and leave a Comment to this Entry . You can to say how you arrived to my Journal and more things about you ^.^

To know more about me, visit my Profile ^-^

What you'll find in this Journal?. Basically: Fangirlism, Tokusatsu, some JE-related, news / info, any personal notes and what I want to write xD. The stuff that I upload is "Friends Only", too .

I really like to know new people, so do not hesitate to add me as a "Friend" if you want to share ideas and more =) .

* Important : If add me as "Friend", You agree not to republish the material written or shared here on other sites. And at least we must have some interest in common ^-^


# The entries of my previous Journal were moved here .
# To ensure that these are my entries , I leave a comment with the account from which I took every Post .




Izumi IXA .

0 comments:

Post a Comment