Monday, January 10, 2011

Probleme Telechargement Wedding Dance Mount&blade

DABA Daisuke Ono 10-January-2011

Awwn ... I wanted to translate (in this case interpreted with the help of dictionaries and Google and Yahoo Translator) that comments on the blog Onoda share DABA.

Well to start DABA is a group of voice actors (such as STAM) but the only factor that unites them is that they all were born in 1978. For the Chinese zodiac that is the year of the horse. DABA is written in kanji " 駄 马" and means "horse load "or" horse ", many times you can see bringing a horse's head. DABA has a blog where they often communicate with each other. Unfortunately no photos: (, you can not see them use their real names, so they use nicknames
Source


= Masashi Ono Daisuke

Jun Fukuyama = Pinhane (or Pane)

Satoshi Hino = Oyakata

Hisayoshi Suganuma = Hachimitsu

Shinnosuke Tachibana

= Namahage (or Page)

Junji Majima = Samson

Takayuki Kondo = Fondovo





Masashi Here what he wrote today (yesterday there [? ])

January 10, 2011

Today was the day of Adults!

To all those who met the age of majority, congratulations!

remember last year I went to my hometown and all the boys who met his majority greeted me.

In fact, when I was 20, did not go to the ceremony, my excuse was that he was very busy, but I really looked annoyed [NT ceremony, this ceremony the mayor tells the new kids who are adults about their responsibilities and that].

As I regretted that.

Seijin no hi.

the day that an independent person as an adult to do self-awareness.

But that's natural.

More than that I think is the day when parents and family you must thank again for having brought beautifully for 20 years.

If this year does not go, either by my own reason, to hear at least call home!

Say if only "Thank you", right?

Good luck to all new adults across the nation! Masashi Ono

0 comments:

Post a Comment