Sunday, April 18, 2004

How Many Units In A Bottle Of Jack Daniels

.... that pain ....

days ago since I wrote here, I've been very "embullao" for weeks and I've got a little "lazy" pa veni here to the client. I have a stomach ache from Friday at 2:00 pm, a fucking unstoppable pain. I have not caught pal doctor because it's weekend, and because on Friday I did not pay much attention because I do not want to be so afflicted with pain. I've always said I have to go to the doctor when feel something, what happens is that I like to feel attached to a pain and just not give it much mind. Unless something is no longer "really" warrants, no voy pa 'avocado. I try to control all my "pain" for myself, if my chances are in ease of control.

I've also been going to the Olympic pool with my cousin Tony, I learned to swim a little. Every day I learn faster and better. I'm only going two days a week, Tuesday and Thursday from 10 to 11am but I always stay with him until about 12:30 pm. I see now float in the form of "Medusa" without giving me my drink and 'water, floated as if riding (though it wears me looooong legs, because it is very strong), control of breathing under water, I throw open my head and eyes and to 'the fool .... Even

hehhehe, I believe that my pain came from the stomach contraction to take much air to swim ... yes, I think sip. Nor I had breakfast that day, thought it was the most convenient, but no, turns out to be the opposite. I had to eat something, even minor. Pa 'the next does not happen, say "guerrra advised not kill soldier ... hehehe ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment