Wednesday, September 8, 2004

Craigslist Wisconsin Vsi

· Portuguese?

... This I learned after I finish my English course at the University APEC. I'm finishing 7th. level, I lack the 3 subsequent levels of conversation, where I have to put the whip because the level of English that I have is self-taught and how it must be assumed, and you may imagine me Jondi I had my own.
Portuguese
I think it sucks to learn, basically they are only 3 and 1 normal conversation, all lasting three months.

why I study it, should not be so difficult because is very similar to Castilian. You've always liked because it is very nice and sounds like worship. Brazilian novels so I can see and Jondi to E! Brazil with guto Entertainment! (Not counting that I will be trilingual ) ... hahha

0 comments:

Post a Comment