Tuesday, September 7, 2004

Does It Cost To Take An Ohio Driver's Test

Step up to the play ...

Much has happened since May 20 since the last time I wrote in my livejournal ...

things have gone bad and good. Others who have helped me and others who unfortunately have made my inner cloud of noble thoughts that glide to wake up in the very simple reality.

Shanika Mell , came to earth and then, shortly, he left. He died a few hours after the Taino, my sister, gave birth after a heart stop for respiratory problems. We are sooo wrong, as they imagine, because we were expecting this baby with love. That filled me with sadness for many days, and few left aqún waste ...

I returned to college after several semesters of inactivity. And though I could not select many subjects (defécome in my work) I'm there rebooting. With respect to many plans that are good, hopefully and God grant that I d &eecute; n.

The work got in May 1913, I lost ... I was told it was because the Department processes the company decided to eliminate my job, and no longer needed. I did not get any response attached, just decided to give me away pa ...

Many other things have happened in all these months. Despite everything that happened, 'm still here ... firm will continue forward. Sober and resolute. Determined and believing that everything is governed by the magnificent power that moves the world: God .

Well, I leave with the layout I had when I started this livejournal. I never ceased to please, so put it back because I'm starting again ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment