Friday, December 31, 2010

Diamond Dancewear Catalogue

Koe Answer mo ii! Kao mo ii!

声 も イイ 顔 も イイ

The Yomiuri Daily (読 売 新闻) appeared an article about Ono D and several more voice actors and Hiroshi Kamiya, Jun Fukuyama, Mamoru Miyano on January 1, 2011. And here on my ranch is still December 31, I feel weird to post this XD.

Actually, I have little notion of what the article says, because (omit the fact that I am not Japanandthe still can not read Japanese ) not look very good pictures: D but apparently mention that in addition to a voice that steals the soul, are also in the music world are also engaged in radio , to double voices in anime, narrated series and some are also dedicated to being singers, will explain what a seiyuu.

Well I leave evidence of what they say




Source: xxxyuraxxx Here



Source:
sakusuzu34 Here




Source: 夕阳 [Sekiyou] Here

Awwwnn, as I'd like to read newspapers and nihongo: (.

0 comments:

Post a Comment