Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pokemon Deluge Camerupt

other words

Title: Hinata's words
Author: Narutero-54 (NarutoUchiha)

Spoiler:
437 +



" not want to lose. It feels so close to me. I always felt this way "

Fine words from the mouth of a girl in love. But to understand better, it needs to fragment, and analyzing them separately.

" not want to lose "

Clearly, Kishimoto emphasizes that Hinata does not want to lose the one person she loves in this world. And Kishimoto showed what he could do Hinata, to save, even if it meant she would die.

" feels so close to me "

What does he mean? Clearly, trying to say that Naruto has become much more confident with Hinata. Their friendship was improving and Hinata became an important person to him. This is what Kishimoto tries to explain. Naruto is about Hinata.

" I always felt this way "

I think too many explanations. Hinata always loved him, always felt that way. And his feelings were evolving over time. She loved him, love him and love him forever.

This is an interpretation of what I believe, the meaning of these enigmatic words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment