Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Buy Grain Alcohol N.e.

Looking up, all full of stars ...

few weeks ago I downloaded from a site (which unfortunately no longer available), an album that I've reached my "paentro" a very special way.

It's "Café del Mar, Volume Eleven." This is a tremendous compilation of several examples of music Chillout worldwide.

Café del Mar is really a series of compilations that more than 10 years has been doing a DJ team from a renowned bar in Santo Antonio, Ibiza, which has the same name: "Café del Mar" .





This place is famous for its beautiful sunsets, is a place where people attend and "arrecuetan" with his exquisite music. Café del Mar is a bar known for over 25 years (opened on June 20, 1980, after a long time where much work in complexity artistic work place.) Since then they have done almost annually "Foni one of the best chillout songs.

I love this album, is a total experience. Many believe that Café del Mar has a sensual line medium , aphrodisiac, erotic . I think that if you comegallinísticas qualities, especially when one hears on the beach strip in the sand watching pa 'rriba and the only visible light is that of stars in the sky.

Of all the music I've heard in my life, I believe that this production is the only thing I can completely choose to assign to what I would consider it the soundtrack of my life . It looks so much like me!



Here is the list of songs Café del Mar, Volume Eleven:


1. Rhian Sheehan - Te Karanga
2. M-Seven - "Invisible"
3. LUDVIG & STEL - "Signal" (Ambient Mix)
4. JENS GAD - "Art Nouveau"
5. OHM-G & BRUNO - "In'Side"
6. Adani & Wolf Featuring Praful - "Where Would I Be (Memória Vermelha Mix)
7. SONIC ADVENTURE PROJECT - "Waters in Motion"
8. Miro - "Holding On"
9. RUE DU SOLEIL - "Estonia"
10. JP Juice - "Cette Planete"
11. Digby Jones - "Under the Sea"
12. Tactful - "No Fear"
13. HENRY T - "Dream of the Mountain"
14. DAB - "Dream On"

If you want to know about the complete history of these productions and place, will www.cafedelmarmusic.com pa that enyoy, they will not regret it if they hear something from them ...

"Sounds of distant drums,
unknown spectrum of colors, languages
Without Words,
waiting for the signal ..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment