Monday, March 14, 2005

Chest Infection Honey

Now tell me, "Ruddy El Cojo" ...

Apparently, it's true what people say about of LiveJournals & Blogs: no one keeps a constantly updated ...

On Monday March 7 broke my right ankle in college. It happened when I was in the Faculty of Arts in History class was 5:30 pm. and the teacher had not yet arrived (being the class from 5pm. until 8pm). Well

. Waiting for the teacher, I could feel my stomach explode sad and whinny hastily becoming darker and had not eaten anything since I left work at 3pm. and had taken a class from 4pm. 5pm. and could not eat anything. I decided to go down to Michel's to buy something to eat (drink?) To quench my gigantic hungry (thirsty?).

Next to find a parking space right by where I have to go through, then going towards a low wall that divides the parking lot of a sidewalk where many people pass. It turns out that when I was about to cross, instead of extending the leg and cross it, I got on the low wall as they moved people to be able to download and keep walking.

they passed, they continued ... dropped slightly the body, rather than normal step, and my foot fell exactly Cursed A HOLE the very width of my foot. The hole was stuck in the low wall, I could never see and the fall was inevitable. I rolled his ankle, that made me fall and take two laps on the floor. No one helped me up, however everyone who passed by ...

After several minutes rubbing my ankle, masajeándomelo and give me pure love, as I stood on two legs to see if I could sustain. Saw that I could, and went to buy my shell at Michel's.

I returned to the classroom, when I sat Levato and saw the pants super swollen ankle. Do not hesitate to go, I told the teacher that I had to go and showed him why:

"Boy, go go, put ice or a sheath, Jesus!"

Well, as is a good boy, I left. I got out and walked a lot to go to get a bionic because I had no money for a taxi (I had paid incentives that had me 4 days ago), had no cellular call or fuck pal ( because mine was stolen 2 weeks ago ) and on top: no health insurance had the click to go to a clinic to treat me ( a damn about a month struggle that would not give me the insurance card ) ...

seems that luck is definitely not accompanied me that day. While riding, I like 2 stops to rest because he was lame that tobacco and logical, it hurt. In the 2nd. stop came a pendeja with normal people face to wonder:

"What's the matter little friend, it hurts?"

To which I looked and did not answer anything ... good half a second. I can not be ungrateful, at least I said something stupid and did something that no one had ever done when I pulled about 1 minute and a half. I thanked him for attention, I had offered "menthol" but I told him that I did nothing, well he was allergic to that crap (I get very bad, desperate and makes me sneeze a lot).

I walked to my house with my broken ankle and enduring pain. When I arrived, Mom told me she had a presentiment of bad news that would get ( therefore assume that sensed that happened to me ).

took me to the Social Security Hospital because I had no HMO Cursed have not yet given me the job. They put a plaster to the knee, I have a disability of 21 days. Here are photic

to see more or less how the two films were shot me:





The first image is more like it was my foot as are pictures I found equal to the two X-rays that I took.

The sheath is that now I say "Ruddy El Cojo" ... haha ... I'm sick of this torture, though it's only been few days and I'm missing a lot ... itchy inside me, I have not gotten anything for fear it worse later. Many people have removed casts and found them pencils, pens, snacks, bones, screws, pliers, wire, matches, etc.. "Ensiendo" pods that can be put, they are put pa 'scratch and take gustico.

The truth is that it is difficult, but we must endure. For now, I can only wait. I will take the time at home to do several things that had not been able to do for a long, for example, writing in my LiveJournal ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment