Friday, March 25, 2005

Nithu Sing Actess Boobs

Week "Santa" Claus and not precisely. - EPD Jesus ...

Oh, but hey! People do not lose at Easter or even, in the street I saw many things that should not have happened. Right now around here in a corner I saw a glob of people in a pericombo that was there, with a musicón that had no grandmother and vagamunchiveríay perreo who had these people. Came my girlfriend's house ( if my girlfriend, I spent the whole day with her Good Friday penance bored watching TV pods).





hell I understand that these may well have made this dog on Thursday, Saturday or Sunday or even holy any other day, but in the year we gave 364 as more to do and had to have a chin of respect ( I know that's not ta use, but bueh, pa not to lose the old custom and still believe that there are good young ).

People like to go crazy on the street, go at Easter as well outside the sheath. I never leave pa easter part, I do not like. This holiday comes WORLD ALL ER pala'calle and there are too crazy. As Boruga says, "Er Mount i will not be there or not the beach." If one walks handle it well, you have to fuck, because you may etrallá other top asshole. Can not go to the beach because of any pod you come across a "brown" into Lao boyando yours with pa'rriba chest. No one can sit to watch a television chin because there anythin to do, you can not go to church because it is the custom of the Easter Triduum or often do not do well ( at least in my parish do not ). Pa which is spent working the beach ea that goes, at least at the beach to be poor. He who hits the road, ea bucase a problem. It is better to do a little effort and still stay at home without much sucks.

So how is the pod? Before, I did penance, I saw Easter at least 5 times "The Passion of the Christ" to cleanse my sins ( ha! ). Whoever wants to do the same a little penance strong, as you tune to locate Visióny Color version they have, which is older quel bread.


I've pasao me with my cast little calm here at home. I'm waiting to arrive on Monday to take it off, the only thing I regret is that on Tuesday and I have to go to work ( to pod, eh? ). Today I went Guille, I spent the day with her almost enterito. We had fun together, as always. This year I decided not to do penance at all, because YOU WANT THAT DAMN PENANCE LARGER THAN THE ONE THAT I HAVE NOW, EH ????? THIS IS ME JAAAAAAARTO PLASTER!

He gave me luck that it be removed. I endured many itching, hot, now in Holy Week is the devil der heat (which incidentally , at Easter to do friooo if Cursed weeks is what I should do this so fucking hot there ).



0 comments:

Post a Comment