Friday, April 17, 2009

Can You Watch 3d On Normal Projector




A hug can mean. . .

"You are my friend"
I miss you ...

"You light up my life"

can also say

"You are special"

or, best of all:

"I adore you."

A hug can be many things ...

entertain a love

calm an angry,

cheer people

lessen the sadness. . .

seems a miracle,

all the things a

simple hug can do!

Just a hug and a smile can mean. .

FORCE!

gives you the assurance that "there is someone who cares"

A HUG sheds light on your life

So much more from here I send a big hug and a smile Cuz I will always carry in my heart as I take each person special.
very important you're part of me for this and more ANI TE KIERO!
and I want to let every one knows what it is in my life.
ALWAYS BE WITH YOU AS I HAVE IN THEIR HEARTS ^ ^ SO I'M NOT DESPAIR Q AHI accompany every day SILENCE FROM GIVING MY LOVE ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment