Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chest Infection How Much Time Off Work

I miss you I care too much

and spent three months and a day since you left my side, you can imagine how Doles in me, spent a while now, but you always take with me. Your memories will always be with me. Today I found pictures of you from when you came into my life, you were tiny, like me, we had a great trip together before x Q comes first home you remember? we had a nice in those days and there began our history together:). Always accompany me in my games as my faithful friend with your q hazel eyes filled my life with light and joy, always to accompany and mimandome me like you were doing it, lol how many times I would lie in the sun, and you were sleeping you were coming over me jajaj I made you go down and then we slept the two together in this little sun warming the atmosphere around us.
How I miss you my friend, I know that for sure I'll be waiting felízy, I know that some day I will meet again and we can share eternity together, just wait for me I q and I'll see you again love you so much running as you liked, see live forever now be felízy next to you. Te kiero
and will always love you dear friend xq always be in my heart. Waiting
bb that someday we will meet and come back to live like before, I promise.
never forget you Mum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment