Saturday, April 25, 2009

Natural Remedies For Soar Knuckles

What is life? Embrace the day

Life goes too fast sometimes slow sometimes, some filled with other lonely light.
Today is one of those days where life surprises me off guard, not because I have no answer if you ask me is this feeling that only express what my soul feels q.
Nothing bad happened, nothing that leads me to feel this way, but still here I am in life where you never find what you need, where people do not realize the passage of time until it's too late or the people around that accompany this life.
Today I feel sad and no porq, I have wanted to mourn and I have no reason, maybe I'm alone in my interior, but xq? if I have a lot more than I expected to have? xq no I can feel warmth, and feel good? it feel so? I do not know ...

,

0 comments:

Post a Comment