Friday, February 18, 2011

Birmingham Cruising Spots

Onoda in Anisama Live in Shanghai-Only One-

Well, well, I was supposed to write this post I first heard that Onoda would be in China, and it was like in December when I knew. However, as the date approaches, in fact in a few minutes worth me writing this. Recently

anime-song (anime songs lol) have gained strength in the entertainment industry in Japan. Encourage your child Summer (aka Anisama) is the biggest event of anime song that takes place in the land of the rising sun each summer, this year will be Japan in the ancient country of China.

Anisama be in Shanghai, February 19, 2011, I mean TODAY, haha, and there will be a transfer within niconico Douga.

Location: Shanghai Indoor Stadium
Date: 19-Feb-2011
Time: 3:45 pm Japón/12: 45 am Mexico

Among the artists who will live in, are::


ALI PROJECT
石 田耀子 - Ishida Youko
远藤 正 明 - Masaaki Endou
奥 井 雅美 - Masami Okui
おれ パラ: Orepara
岩田 光 央 --- - ---
Mitsuo Iwata 小野大 辅, Ono Daisuke \u0026lt;3 ---
铃 村 健 一 Suzumura Kennichi
--- 森 久保 祥 太郎 -
Morikubo Shoutarou
影山 ヒロ ノブ-Kageyama Hironobu
きた だに ひろし - Kitadani
JAM Project Hiroshi
福山 芳 树 - Yoshiki Fukuyama
May'n




__________________________________
About the place: Shanghai Indoor Stadium

Shangai Grand Stage


places prices will be:


In court A RMB: 1980 元 $ = 3.621
B RMB: 1680 元 = $ 3.072
In steps C RMB: 1080 元 = $ 1.975
D RMB: 780元 =  $1,426
  E RMB:480元   = $ 877.78
  F RMB:380元   = $ 694.91
  G RMB:280元   = $ 512.04

approximate figures in Mexican Pesos * _______________________________________________________


** After trying to watch the event online **
supposed
As Nico Nico Douga going to send me an email saying what time the event was, I panicked and started searching the internet, at 12:45 am as I said, I was beginning to edit this post about 12:30 am and happy because he had been accessed for the first time in my life to a concert in online.

here waiting for missing the show starts 9:18 minutes:




closing was so happy everything was open for you to enjoy my dear hubby on stage, but of course I already knew that since I'm in Nico regular account at any time because I was going to take precedence over the premium is evident. And I do not care just 30 minutes to see that I was allowed [not yet know the lives of this unique online] . But I kept waiting to see if I could see something of himself beyond in legendary China.



here was well excited because he had opened the live, and saw this thing looked like lights, commented that if there was a UFO, lol.



And it's time that I take, just 3 minutes of beginning, all for be poor and not premium. = (



I try to enter again, but I closed the doors, as happens in real life, but virtually.


En fin, tendré que esperar para poder verlo, eso si Nico me da oportunidad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment