Sunday, February 13, 2011

Itchy Skin After Brazilian?

BLCD RELOAD

.-.- .-.- NOTE BELOW BLCD SPEAK OF, BOYS LOVE , MAN X MAN CD DRAMAS

are advised ...


Well, this time at the request of many people (like two people xD) I come to share a BLCD drama that has fascinated me, I think it was the first time I heard my dear hubby and uke, and no only that, this is one of the two has made BLCD Hiroshi Kamiya (source of much fanguirleo) that leaves him more real, like, so "good chemistry" that are brought these guys.

Finally, I would summarize it goes, but I have almost no understanding of history, (come on if you're listening to p0rn, the least is the plot, hahahah ~) and has given me a tremendous laziness interpret the summary ... Because well, I will confess that when I listen BLCD who will only see the couple and the CD cover to give me an idea of what is, because here the imagination is what counts, lol.

Technical
Author: Iokaitsuki
Illustrator: 国 沢 智 (I have no idea how to read)
Released: 25/04/2008
Company: Fifth Avenue

Cast:
Jinguu Satoshi-神宫 聡 志: Kamiya Hiroshi Katou
-河东 一 马 Kazuma: Daisuke Ono Kasegawa-
长谷川: Sousuke Kunii
Taiten Kusunoki-国 居 荘 介: Daisuke Hirakawa

Pareja
Ono Daisuke x Kamiya Hiroshi


Download

can "remove" (you know what I mean) of this link to have the audio, and this other link to have the booklet and CD Talk.

abretesésamo The magic word is: onoDnofan, only ask you whether to remove it, upload it somewhere else, share the link, etc, at least leave a comment and give me credit credit, the ego goes low and need motivation to keep climbing stuff. =)


- All this sharing is the purpose of back up 8-) -
Images not produced by me, I got them

0 comments:

Post a Comment