Sunday, February 20, 2011

Salomon Earpads Sound System

Wish list 2011

Holi, here again checking in on the wishlist, last year and people made a pleasing finished it XD

The past year many things happened, both good and bad, but thanks God I'm fine. I'll make a wishlist thousand times shorter than the previous pq, the truth, this year I was more interested in spending time with my friends.

Although my birthday as well XD I like gifts

* What are my beloved to me: Maio, Sol, Vale, Mila, Oliver, Nathy. Well, you know who you are:) * That my Chanchito
Angelo is with me a long time
*-* * Letters ONE of these false cost about $ 1000. I've always wanted.
* A cosmetiquero to tread it by bringing in the portfolio. [Floreadito XD hopefully, is that my Muricio.
* A metal box as a cookie but rectangular.
* A shirt with a cute monkey again *-*
* That no one thinks to give me something to eat XD
* A cute headband. Short Socks
* xd
* No sunburn D:
* Do not walk so clumsy, porphyry! * Hugs
droves.
* Go dancing at Free Mind and OSOM pass.
* MONEY! xd
* Many kisses from my piggy and that we take a Mocca;)
* If someone wants to write a letter would OSOM
* Wildflowers [understood by the garden cut xd]
* key ring wire sun loved a thousand *-*
* Going to the beach and bathe: D


already and that would
jajaj xd
this from the wish list: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment